Studying PR at uni? Working in public relations? You might want to take a look at this…last year Mumbrella 360 saw a debate with the best and brightest in the PR industry on the following issues
- How do you measure PR?
- Is it true that any girl with an Alice band, a golf and a MacBook can set up as an agency?
- Why don’t PRs understand P&Ls?
- Do you need to be an ex-journo to effectively pitch a story?
- Why are there so few men in PR?
- Can coverage be bought in Mumbrella?
- Does the PR industry need to PR itself?
Take a look at this video – I’d love to hear your thoughts on this.